Valentines Draw Winner
The Winner was Terry Lynn, she was nominated be Velda. This draw was given to someone special that was nominated by their friend. The draw showed love between friends.
It was a way of spreading love during this Covid time. Thank you to all who entered. The gift was valued at over $70.00
Listed are more great reasons why someone was deserving of a gift. No names are given for privacy.
- For being a great friend and a wonderful Mom
- She is always willing to hear the crazy stories of my life – and has a drink ready too!
- She is attending MHC and just received notice of her being on the Honor Roll. She works very hard at school and could use a bit of extra love
- Makes sure I’m healthy, fed and happy!
- My mom always has helped everyone. She deserves a treat. Also, she is always in so much pain with arthritis and other things. A massage would be beneficial, or a spa treatment. She has also suffered so much loss in her life, she could use a pick me up. She has worked hard her whole life.
- My granddaughter, she is grade 12. She has never had a massage so she would very much enjoy it and the products.
- She works so hard for everyone and deserves some extra pampering.
- It’s been a different couple of years, not because of Covid, but because of other family reasons. She deserves a special treat.
- Because I love her and she does so much for me.
- My mon is the most amazing person in the world.
- For being a great friend and a wonderful Mom.